Are you still struggling
with a habit
you’ve been trying
to change for years . . .
and nothing you’ve done
has worked for long . . .
or at all?
Do you end up telling yourself that THIS TIME, you’re going to do something different?
And then you don’t give yourself credit where credit is due?
Maybe you compare your insides with other people’s outsides.
This is Sallie’s problem. “I am always picking somebody else to copy who I’m sure is better than me,” she says.
Or maybe you’re like Marjorie, who’s stuck in The Knowing Trap.
She knows what the problem is, but knowing hasn’t helped her find confidence in herself or peace of mind.
She says, “I just lack self-discipline. That’s the one single thing — if only I applied myself, if I disciplined myself to stop what I’m doing, and started doing what I ought to do instead.”
She’s stuck in knowing the healthy habits she “ought to do,” but she’s been unable to get enough momentum to make the essential switch.
Whether your habit is simply annoying (like chewing your fingernails) seriously life threatening (like alcohol, drug or nicotine use), or somewhere in between, if you’ve gotten caught in an endless cycle, this is probably blocking you from living your dreams in your personal life and in your career.
Wouldn’t you like to stop procrastinating about all this?
Aren’t you tired of putting so much time and energy into the needs of others, but holding back on your own needs?
Isn’t it time to stop being so busy with the small stuff, and to start reaching for your visions, your passions and your true goals instead?
Start by saying “yes” to a Habit Breakthrough Consultation with Michael Anne.
Imagine being able to develop a skill that stops these ways of thinking and feeling about yourself:
- “What’s wrong with me?” (This happens when you put yourself down — like Sallie, who judges herself because she hasn’t been able to change her “bad” habit, which only keeps her stuck.)
- Trying to figure out “What am I doing wrong?” (This happens when you believe that knowing what’s going on will help you “get rid” of the problem (Marjorie stayed caught in “paralysis of analysis” until she learned how to stop spinning her wheels over and over and over again).
- “I’ll just push through.” (trying something, anything different, is basically pushing yourself to change with the force of your will. This is not only exhausting, but only leads you back to putting yourself down.
If you’re like most women, you’ve tried these three common mistakes in dealing with a never-ending habit.
You might also think that if your attempts didn’t last — or work at all —
that it’s something you did wrong!
There’s a new truth about habit change, addiction issues and EVEN personal problems in general!
What I know is that a single call with me can create a shift for you, so you can start turning around that behavior that’s been controlling you and creating unhappiness in your life.
Say “YES” to a Habit Breakthrough Consultation with me! My name is Michael Anne Conley, and over the past 30 years I’ve been assisting women who are suffering from self-defeating habits, including the habit of trying to control other people and their habits!
Imagine being able to create a future
that’s different from your past.
Imagine what it will be like to:
• Free yourself from that sense of powerlessness, and
• Release the blame and judgment you’ve had for so long!!
~ ~ ~
If you are ready to turn around any habit that’s getting in the way of your health and happiness then register below to apply for your own 1-hour Habit Breakthrough Consultation. This private telephone session is valued at $300 and if your application is accepted, it’s free for you!
(CAUTION: This journey is NOT for the weak of heart. If you only want to talk about the habit that isn’t serving you, I promise you that any part of you that wants to keep doing the same things that have brought you to this point is going to feel challenged. Here’s the good news: If you are ready to let go of that part of you that is used to failure, this consultation can help you move your life in the direction you want to go!
Here’s how it works:
- Fill out the application form below. It will help me determine if a Habit Breakthrough session will be a beneficial next step for you.
- If you are selected, I’ll contact you within the next 3 business days to schedule your session.